Wednesday, August 10, 2011

oDesk: Success in Working from Home

I am one of those writers who work from home. I have been in the freelance business for quite some time now and I get my writing jobs from more than one website. These websites help me find tasks that I know I can be competitive in.
oDesk is one of those reputable sites that help freelance writers securely make money online. The site caters to many employers that represent companies and may also be independent buyers. The work categories are creative and technical writing, graphic design, website content and many more. A freelancer on oDesk can peruse job descriptions and find something interesting. Once a job is selected, he can make a bid for it, set the hourly or fixed price rate that is within the employer’s budget, and make a winning cover letter. He could attach samples of his best works, or he could update his resume to showcase his skills and work experience. There are also tests that help him determine his strengths and weaknesses, to use as basis for selecting jobs and for meeting the employer’s standards.
For the hardworking individual, one can never run out of prospects to make money online. Perseverance will always be an element for success, and it matters not whether I work from home, or in an office in the city.


Click here if you would like to get writing jobs on oDesk.
Not only can you make money by writing for oDesk, but you can also find freelance writers to write for you. Many times, it is hard to get all the writing you need done on all your websites. If you have a lot of websites, you know what I mean. ODesk Supplies you with some high quality writers who can work for you at a price you can afford. Just post your job and ask applicants to give you a sample of their writing. Then pick your favorite candidate to write for you.


Click here if you would like to hire quality writers from oDesk.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this article. oDesk has certainly done wonders for me. It's where I found the some of the best buyers. I do freelance work for another site as well, but here is where I'd like to stick it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oDesk is one of the best websites to write for, or to find writers. I have done both. There are some great writers on oDesk.

    ReplyDelete