Monday, August 8, 2011

Can You Make Money on Associated Content?

Many people ask: can I make money on Associated Content? Yes, you can make money on Associated Content, but just like with Suite101, you have to wait. Writing online can be defeating at times because you don't always get the results you want. But if you're patient and persistant, and you improve your writing each day, it can be possible to make a living on the internet.

If a person wants something so bad, he has to make an effort. If he wants to write, he has to get a pen and paper. I wanted to be an online writer so I got my laptop and typed everything I wanted to say. I have to admit that one of my goals in writing articles is to make money online. At first, writing jobs are few and far between. I never got impatient though. I had to be practical, learn things as I went along and hoped the money will come. It is foolish to expect so much at the first attempt.

It's a good thing there are websites like the Yahoo! Contributor Network, because there are so many writers who need an outlet. Similar to many online companies, it accepts freelance work from writers who want to make money online. I can publish my work on Yahoo! Associated Content. It has a page called the Assignment Desk where writing jobs are offered. If I choose exciting topics – the kinds that people want to read about – and write about them well enough, then I can have my share from the 600 million visitors each month.

If you want to get many page visits, and have your articles re-publishes, you have to work hard at it. But don't give up if you don't at first see the results you're looking for. Keep pushing on. Keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment